A lovely park-like setting is the backdrop for this well-maintained all brick custom built Rancher. .46-acre lot - very private, meticulously maintained. Oversized two car side load garage. Great curb appeal with very pretty brickwork, multiple peaks and angles, and wrought iron railings and unique curved archway over the wide brick stairway to the covered front porch. 9? Ceilings, lots of windows with Plantation shutters, crown molding, and pretty hardwood flooring. Home offers two bedrooms + a bonus room/office on 1st floor and big bonus room/3rd BR over garage, three full baths, nearly 3700 sqft. Tremendous attic over most of the house. Several built-ins. Roof & both HVAC systems replaced 2019. Nice, open floor plan with lots of neat angles, lots of windows, and big rooms! The kitchen is an island in the center of the house and can be accessed several ways. All the windows on the back of the house look out to the beautiful lot.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3,690 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
James River Elementary
James Blair Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock,Boat Slip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Boat Slip,Patio. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price