Welcome to this love home featuring kitchen and bath updates, fresh paint, original hardwood floors throughout most of the home and much more. This home is located close to everything- bases, interstates, shopping, restaurants, public library and much more. The backyard is HUGE and has a very nice deck and patio made for outdoor fun. FUN FACT - Back Yard has a NOTEABLE TREE and an official plaque from an arborist. Fireplace works, but never used by current owner and being conveyed as is.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,510 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price