Traditional colonial in Breezy Point neighborhood. Features 4 bedrooms and 2 ? baths. Formal living room, dining room, family room, kitchen with eating area and large laundry room. A screened-in porch has wonderful views into the large backyard with mature landscaping and shed. This home has had many updates and perfect to move right in! Windy Point pool is just around the corner with optional membership. Grafton school system.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,134 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BREEZY POINT (Y)
Grafton Bethel Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price