Situated in the established Tulls Creek on a canal, this 3 bedroom 2 bath home is the sportsman's paradise with the best hunting and fishing around. This charming cottage has been impeccably maintained and boasts rustic character in every room.The rear of home features a seamless concept from den to dining area, with open views thru the sunroom to the water. The 1st floor master features a full ensuite with heated floors. Canal provides unobstructed access to the intercoastal waterway, from Tulls Bay to Northwest River and the Currituck Sound. Boathouse-24'x 36',Garage, 20'x33'x13'. Property MUST convey with 2 neighboring lots- PINs 030A00D00030001, 030A00D00040001.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage
1,633 sq. ft
TULLS BAY COLONY
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock,Boat House
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Porch,Workshop,Boat House. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price