Cute Cape Cod on a corner. This well-maintained home is located on a nice corner lot and has a cozy front porch with attractive awnings. LR with bay window and crown molding. DR with crown molding opens to large deck for dining or entertaining. Bright kitchen with door to backyard. 2nd bedroom downstairs has been used as a den and would make a great child's room with build-ins for toys, games or their favorite stuffed animals. 2 sheds for storage, one with a work bench. Leaf filters installed on exterior gutters. Off street parking. Near ODU, Naval Base, Restaurants, Craft Pubs and the Elizabeth River Trail. Seller has a clear termite letter 2.16.23
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
1,647 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price