This beautifully maintained property is located at the end of a canal, providing a serene and peaceful environment with direct access to the Chesapeake Bay for those who like to Canoe or Kayak. The outdoor space is perfect for relaxing and entertaining guests. The solar panels make this home more environmentally friendly and cost-effective, while the large 3-season room offers a comfortable and versatile living space. Sit back relax and enjoy watching from the comfort of your home in your oversized sunroom with an unobstructed view of the water. With a carport and a newer A/C. this home has everything you could ask for.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,054 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price