DEEP BOATABLE WATERFRONT!! Direct access to the James River from Powhatan Creek.. With over $200,000 in improvements since 2020 to include but not limited to a private boat and Jet Ski lift, Gen Air range, SubZero refrigerator, Quartz countertops, deck extension, new irrigation systems, remodeled guest bathroom, and so much more! From the moment you arrive, you'll be enchanted by its natural beauty and modern elegance. Step into the heart of the home, a gourmet kitchen that will inspire your culinary creativity. Updated with top-of-the-line appliances, it's a chef's paradise. Outside, soak the day away in the luxurious Jacuzzi tub while taking in the beautiful view. The open layout seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor spaces, creating a harmonious flow that invites in the natural beauty of Powhatan Creek. With updated floors and appliances, this home is move-in ready, allowing you to savor all the comforts of modern living while surrounded by the tranquility of waterfront living.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock,Boat Slip
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Boat Slip,Deck,Patio,Shed(s),Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded,Waterfront.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price