Well maintained home in the desirable Woods of Tabb neighborhood! Beautiful curb appeal greets you as you pull into the aggregate driveway leading to the 2 car garage. Step into the foyer with formal dining room featuring wainscoting on one side and living room/office on the other. Eat-in kitchen featuring abundant cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and desk area overlook the large family room with gas fireplace. Pantry and half bath complete the downstairs. Your living space continues outdoors with the giant screened porch that leads to the multi-level deck and patio overlooking the huge privacy fenced backyard. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms (one being the room over the garage) and 2 updated full baths, including the master suite with dual sinks and big walk-in closet, and the laundry closet. Neighborhood amenities include a park, ponds, tennis court, basketball court, and soccer field.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,420 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WOODS OF TABB
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price