Large Traditional home in older neighborhood of York County. Formal rooms plus family room with fireplace. Breakfast area off kitchen. Wood flooring most areas. Big utility room with full bath. Many flowers and blooming shrubs for the gardener. Voluntary community association with clubhouse and pool. Walk up attic.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,153 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price