This beautiful home built was by award winning Home Builder, EDC HOMES. Upon entering, you are greeted with a spacious living room complete with LVP flooring and an open floor plan. It is also pre-wired for surround sound. The custom kitchen boasts ample storage, stainless steel appliances and soft close cabinets. Fully fenced in yard, LVP flooring, generator hook-up. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and modern bathroom with dual vanity. 2 car side load garage, generator hook-up and new storage shed. Fully fenced back yard with new paver patio. Short distance to Downtown Norfolk, restaurants, bases, shopping & interstate.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,209 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
James Monroe Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price