This beautifully updated brick ranch home is nestled in the Gatling Pointe community, near the Gatling Pointe Yacht club, in the charming Town of Smithfield. Open the door to a bright and airy ambiance as natural light enters through the tall casement windows, with fresh paint throughout, cathedral ceilings, and new lighting. The new gorgeous wood floors flow throughout the bedrooms and rooms on the first floor. The luxury spa bathroom has marble flooring, oversized soaker tub and separate shower. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind. The open concept kitchen is an entertainer and chef?s dream, with a marble backsplash, quartz countertops and new high end stainless steel appliances. New hardware throughout the home. New HVAC in 2022! Upstairs offers a 4th bedroom/flex space. Smithfield town tax does not apply! Near many Hampton Roads military bases, as well as many unique dining and shopping opportunities!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price