This is the home you have been waiting for! This stunning 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is located in Great Bridge and features a brand new solar electric system! Offering a bright and open floor plan with a large family room with fireplace and built-ins opening to the eat-in kitchen with center island and loads of counter and cabinet space. Other features include LVP floors in living areas, separate laundry room with new marble tile floors, a huge primary bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, 3 additional good-sized bedrooms and a beautifully landscaped fenced backyard. Both HVAC units replaced in the last 4 years!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,867 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 32
Cedar Road Elementary
Hugo A. Owens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price