This beautiful 3-year-young home boasts an open floor plan with abundant natural lighting throughout. Upgrades such as flooring, lighting, and countertops truly highlights the beauty of this home. The owner's suite and 3 bedrooms on the second level offers the space and privacy you have been searching for. The location of the home also adds another level of convivence. You will enjoy being minutes from Marquis Hill shopping center, easy access to Interstate 64, close proximity to Camp Perry, Fort Eustis, Langley Air Force Base, Naval Weapons Station Yorktown. Plus, it's in the highly rated York County school district. Ideal for modern living and convenience.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queens Lake Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price