Waterfront paradise awaits you on the Nansemond River! This quaint 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a basement/flex room is situated on an expansive acre lot.The newly renovated kitchen boasts white shaker style cabinets and stainless steel appliances,including a gas stove and hood, undermount 60/40 basin sink & bar seating. The open LR features cathedral ceilings and a cozy wood stove,new luxury vinyl plank flooring flows through the home. Both bathrooms have been beautifully updated for modern comfort. Step outside to your own private oasis complete with pergola,hot tub,and dock featuring a 21k lb boat lift great for cruising to Decoys just ten minutes away!Retreat upstairs to your PBR suite featuring double vanity sinks that have also been updated.With rustic charm and move-in ready appeal,this property truly has it all including a spacious two-story workshop totaling over 944 square feet! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to call this slice of heaven yours today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,118 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
ALL OTHERS AREA 61
Nansemond Parkway Elementary
John F. Kennedy Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Gazebo,Shed(s),Workshop,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price