"Charming Newly Constructed Townhome" First-class finishes, open floor plan and low maintenance living with beautiful modern interior. Exceptional craftsmanship throughout the home. First floor 9' ceilings, natural laminate floors downstairs. Gorgeous kitchen overlooks family room with modern wood cabinets, island, built-in oven/microwave, granite countertops, stainless appliances and pantry. Second floor offers luxurious owner's suite with walk-in closet w/custom wood shelving, elegant tile shower and separate bathtub. Also second floor includes two additional bedrooms, full bathroom and laundry room. Patio for outdoor entertaining and 2 car garage. This home is centrally located near restaurants, shopping, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, and easy access to both downtown and mid-town tunnels. Don't miss this rare opportunity. An absolute must see!! Bring your motivated buyer today.
Residential - Townhouse, Traditional, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,987 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Douglass Park Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price