Beautiful all brick home on a large corner lot with a pool in the Hickory School district. This spacious home offers 5 bedrooms, one on the first level which could be used for guests. Enjoy a spacious kitchen with solid countertops, hardwood floors, updated cabinets, and stainless steel appliances, which opens to the living room and includes a breakfast nook with plenty of natural light. Relax each evening in front of the gas fireplace in the main living room. Four more sizable bedrooms and a laundry room are located upstairs. The primary bedroom has an elevated ceiling, large bathroom with separate tub and shower, and a walk in closet. With the screened in porch, large stamped concrete patio and pool, you can enjoy many summer days and evenings relaxing and having fun poolside in your private fenced back yard. The "Kitchen Aid" gas grill by the pool conveys as well. Houses in this neighborhood don't come up often, so take this opportunity to own in Emerald Lakes!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screened. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price