This Home Is Fantastic! Former Model Home, Corner Lot, Fenced Yard, 3 Car Detached Garage, 2 Car Attached Garage, Screened In Sun Porch, 1st Floor Guest Bedroom & 2nd Floor Primary Bedroom, Formal Living & Dining Rooms, Sunken Family Room With Fireplace, Large Eat In Kitchen, 5 Spacious Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, Approximately 3,500 Sq Ft., Minutes Off Route 58 & Convenient To Hospital & Shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,447 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Elephant's Fork Elementary
King`s Fork Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Screened,Workshop. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price