What a Great Opportunity to Buy this Wonderful Brick Ranch in Kempsville. This home shows beautifully with its great floor plan and oak floors. It sits on about a third of an acre in a cul-de-sac. The kitchen is open to the living room. Its family room is large with a gas fireplace. Dining room can be used as a study or a library with its custom book shelves. Finished Room Over the Garage is not part of the living space, yet is a great bonus to this home. This home also features a screened in porch and Detached Garage with 220 electrical wiring. Recent updates include Windows (2023), HVAC (2022), Garage Door & Opener (2022), Remodeled Hall Bathroom (2022), & Fence (2020). Side porch was reframed & screened in 2020. Hot water heater is about 5-6 years old. The baseboard heat is available as additional heating for those very cold winter days. Relax and enjoy the outdoors from the front porch or side screened-in porch. This is the home you have been looking for.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,803 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HOMESTEAD - 111
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screened. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price